1. Green Oaks Shopping Centre prize draw competitions are open only to residents of Great Britain at the time of the competition opening. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by midday on on the competition date stated in the original post (GMT time).
3. Only one entry per Facebook user will be accepted.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Facebook only. Obscene or inappropriate entries will not be accepted and Green Oaks Shopping Centre reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The winner will be selected by an independent 3rd party and announced on the Facebook page.
6. The winning prize is stated on the original competition post on Facebook and will consist of vouchers to spend at Green Oaks Shopping Centre’s stores.
7. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
10. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
12. The promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner has to claim the prize within 3 days – if no reply is received within 3 days of being notified then the promoter reserves the right to choose another winner for the competition.
14. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
15. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Promoters Green Oaks Shopping Centre and Savills Place-Shaping and Marketing.
17. Mother’s Day competition winner is chosen at 3pm on the day of the competition. Personal details will be taken to by the team on site to contact the winner only for the sore purposes of this competition.